Notre Dame Academy of Toledo is accepting applications for a full time Math Teacher beginning the 2020-21 school year. Candidates must demonstrate a passion for teaching math in a rigorous, all female, college-preparatory environment permeated with Gospel values.
- Candidates must possess excellent knowledge of course content.
- Must contribute to high-quality, standards-based mathematics curriculum.
- Actively participate in the larger mathematics education discipline.
- Provide challenging, rigorous learning experiences for students with a variety of teaching methodologies.
- Must teach students how to analyze and think critically, emphasizing modeling and problem solving skills.
- Express commitment to Catholic Values
- Valid Ohio Teacher’s License
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience teaching AP Calculus and/or IB Mathematics preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to and acceptance of diverse cultures and individuals
- Strong computer literacy skills and willingness to learn technology in an educational setting
Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to Andrea Zimmerman at email@example.com