The Parent Association of NDA (PANDA) offers parents, grandparents, and guardians many volunteer opportunities
throughout the school year. Take some time to look over the events and consider where you might be able to help.
Volunteer by submitting the following Google form:
Requirements for NDA Volunteers:
The Toledo Diocese has set forth some safety guideline for adults who volunteer in the school. There are three
1. Standards and Guidelines;
2. Selection.com Background Check;
3. Protecting Youth/Vulnerable Adults training module.
All three requirements are completed through VIRTUS which can be found on the diocesan website (www.
toledodiocese.org) under the Child Protection tab. Please note: There is a $25.00 fee for the Background Check
which is valid for five years. If you already completed this process as a volunteer of another school, you simply need
to go into your VIRTUS account and add Notre Dame Academy to your profile.
If you plan to volunteer this year, I encourage you to care of this as soon as possible since it takes a few days to
process, and we do not want to turn anyone away for lack of compliance. We appreciate your support in keeping
our students safe. Please contact Denise Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Learn about the many things going on at NDA and how you can get involved. It’s also a great way to
meet new people! Meetings are held in the dining hall and begin at 7:00 p.m. Hope to see you there!
PANDA Meeting Schedule for 2019-2020
Thursday, August 29th, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 7th, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday, December 5th, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday, February 6th, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 5th, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 7th, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
PANDA (Parents Association of Notre Dame Academy) strives to:
- unite through membership in the organization, parents interested in furthering Catholic education at Notre Dame Academy.
- provide, through special programs, opportunities for all parents to participate in the educational, spiritual, physical, and social development, enrichment and progress of Notre Dame Academy students, faculty and their families.
- provide opportunities for mutual discussion of problems and exchange of ideas relative to Notre Dame Academy.
- foster a positive and an open communication between the school and the home by promoting family support, awareness and involvement.
Please feel free to contact Denise Olson, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com any time during the school year if you have questions about how to get involved at NDA. We look forward to working with you!