How to Apply
NDA’s Office of Admissions is here to answer all of your questions, concerns, or to schedule a private tour of our campus!
1) Come be an Eagle for a Day or take a campus tour. While not required, you will get to experience how you will fit at NDA.
3) After submitting your application, you will receive a checklist of required items necessary to complete the admissions process. This includes unofficial transcripts (including standardized test scores, most recent report card, attendance/discipline records) from your current school and a teacher evaluation.
Your application will be complete when we have BOTH your application and school records. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Admissions Director Jamie Orians at 419.725.1280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-2021 Admission Important Dates * Note: Due to COVID-19 dates, times and locations may change.
October Oct. 21 Class of 2025 Parent Info Breakfast (tentative)
Nov. 8 Open House 11 am-2pm
Nov. 18 HSPT Prep Experience Part I
Dec. 2 HSPT Prep Experience Part II
Dec. 5 Class of 2025 High School Placement Test
Dec. 12 Class of 2025 HSPT Make-Up
Jan. 9 HSPT Make-Up, RSVP Required
Feb. 6 HSPT Make-Up, RSVP Required
Feb. 19 NDJA Bring a Friend Day
Feb. 26 NDJA Parent Info Breakfast
March 10 Class of 2025 Registration Night, 4pm – 6pm
March 24 NDJA Registration Night
April 21 Class of 2025 Make up Registration 6:15pm
Class of 2025 Parent Daughter Night, 7pm
April 24 HSPT Make-up, RSVP Required
Tuition & Affordability
We are committed to working with your family to help you invest in your daughter’s education at NDA if your daughter is academically qualified. If you have tuition questions, please contact Tuition Coordinator Karen Miller at 419.725.1271 or email@example.com.
2020-2021 Tuition & Fees*
Grades 7 & 8: $9,180
Grades 9-12: $13,520
*Includes non-refundable $300 registration fee and $2,500 composite fee
Thanks to NDA’s generous supporters who believe in the value of a Notre Dame Academy education, 75% of NDA families receive merit- or need-based tuition assistance. In 2019-2020, we provided NDA families $1.6 million in tuition assistance.
The following non need-based tuition assistance is available:
- The NDA Empowerment Award for incoming 7th and 8th graders is renewable through eighth grade. Apply here.
- Renewable Academic Merit-Based Scholarships of up to $3,000 are based strictly on the High School Placement Test Scores and are determined automatically.
- The Marian Woman of Service Award is for an incoming freshman who applies herself to her studies, is respectful of her teachers and classmates, and demonstrates leadership and Christian Service. Apply here.
- The Alumnae Discount is a $500 renewable discount automatically awarded to daughters of NDA alumnae.
- Families with more than one daughter at Notre Dame Academy receive a $1,000 Multiple Child Discount for each additional daughter.
- Families can offset their tuition using SCRIP to purchase gift cards and then earn a percentage back in a rebate that is applied to tuition the following year. To learn more and sign up, go to the West Toledo Parochial School Parents Association website.
- The State of Ohio EdChoice Scholarship is for students whose assigned public school is low-performing. The scholarship is $4,650 for 7th and 8th grade students and $6,000 for high school students. Click here for a list of eligible school and further details.
- The Jon Peterson Scholarship is a state-funded scholarship awarded to Ohio students with a qualifying disability. Click here for information and to apply.
Additionally, the following need-based tuition assistance is available:
- Thanks to the generosity of alumnae, parents, and past parents, NDA offers numerous need-based Freshman Scholarships. The priority deadline has passed but we are still accepting applications. Apply here.
- To be considered for NDA Grants and Work Study, complete the FACTS Management Co. (FMC) application and upload supporting documents apply here.
- Families who meet the household income requirements may be eligible for an Income-based EdChoice Scholarship. Click here for more details and to apply.
Families have three options for how to pay tuition:
- Set up and pay either in full or with a monthly payment plan through a FACTS account.
- Instruct your 529 Savings Plans to submit payment to NDA.
- Arrange tuition financing through Your Tuition Solution.
Check Important Dates for deadlines. If you have questions, please contact Karen Miller at 419.725.1271 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All tuition assistance information is strictly confidential.
Why begin in 7th or 8th grade?
When you begin NDA in 7 th or 8 th grade, entering high school is seamless. By the time you enter high school, you will already have made friends here and gotten accustomed to the high school schedule as well as learned to take responsibility for your own learning and to challenge yourself to the best of your ability.
- Pre-IB curriculum that teaches high school inquiry and research skills
- Opportunity to take high school classes
- Each subject is taught by a teacher who specializes in that area
- Our faculty is highly educated: 63% have advanced degrees and 7% have doctorates
- Student-centered schedule with Student Flex Time, full year classes, and block-scheduling for a deeper impact in subject studies
- Classes meet every day so there is time for homework questions
- And so many supportive friends and great clubs!
Meet the Admissions Team
We’re here to help you make the best choice for you daughter. Call us to arrange a personal tour!